Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:56:02 -0800
I would think that you could adjust the machine that flings a skeet or clay
trap target to provide a challenging and effective way of destroying hard
drives, especially if the Silicon Valley hunting season doesn't get past
the state legislature.  Maybe we can trap the overstock humanely and
release them in Nevada....

Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre