From:
"Mennegar, Greg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:51:36 -0800
I have a customer that plans to use bar code labels to automatically index
some of their permanent records.  They are concerned that the adhesive in
the labels may damage the documents over time.  I'm hoping to find a
supplier of labels that are acid free and won't damage these important
records.  If you have any information, please send it to me directly.

The specific type of labels they are looking for are 1" X 2.6" (Avery 5160).

Thank you,

Greg Mennegar

Office of Secretary of State

Washington State Archives