From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:32:17 +0000
We are only in our 2nd year of promoting records and information management.

This year we are tapping into several existing events as opposed to adding yet one more thing.

Our employee safety committee (of which I am the chair) publishes monthly safety & health tips. Our April tips will be about clean work areas including the mental health benefits of an organized electronic file system.

We have a wellness program that awards points for performing certain activities. We have a RIM challenge which is media agnostic.

I am delivering the monthly Tech Talk currently titled "Organizing Your Electronic Life." The idea is to give our folks something they can use at home as well as at work. We provide snacks.

Lastly we will have an information table at our Earth Day / Transportation fair.

And yes we do care about history and preservation. Much of the redevelopment and changes to Seattle started at Vulcan. We have a duty to preserve. Just not everything 😊

We are really excited!

Happy RIM Month!

Rock on!

Sharon

Sharon Burnett, CRM IGP
Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."