From:
Ghyslain Sabourin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:44:11 -0500
Try these:

http://www.mylawterms.com/Conformed-copy.html
http://www.legal-term.com/conformedcopy-definition.htm

even Encarta has something worthwhile at
http://ca.encarta.msn.com/dictionary_561546681/conformed_copy.html and
reads as follows:

con*formed cop*y (plural con*formed cop*ies)

noun

Definition:

finance document with simulated signatures: a document identical to an
original, except that details of signatures and seals are typewritten

Ghyslain Sabourin
Director, Records Management
Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.