From:
John Montaña <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:44:00 -0400
It varies by country and record type.  There are not infrequently
restrictions, particularly with respect to financial records, but also in
any situation involving personal information covered by the Privacy
Directive and its local implementing legislation.

John Montaņa, General Counsel
PelliGroup, Inc.
29 Parsons Road
Landenberg PA 19350