From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:05:19 -0400
I'm a long-time lurker on this list, but I haven't posted in quite a while, so many of you don't know me.  I'm a CRM with a small ECM consulting firm and I have fairly extensive experience with using SharePoint for Records Management.

I can't possibly address everyone's questions in this forum, but I started a SharePoint RM blog a month or so ago that might help.  You can find it here:  http://sharepointrm.wordpress.com.

I will also be at ARMA in Vegas on the 21st and 22nd if you want to stop by and chat.

Regards,
Don Lueders, CRM, CDIA+