From:
Amy Conant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:05:11 -0600
Hi all,

I just signed up for this listserv and I am thoroughly interested in what you are all talking about.  I have been managing an EDMS system for about five years and I now want to move into Records Management.  I've been looking into training for this and it's been frustrating finding good classes.  I don't want to take up valuable resources on this thread if it is not part of what you all are discussing so if some could reply in email I would appreciate.  Finding what direction to go in training is what I'm looking at.

Amy