From:
"A.Khramtsovsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:30:34 +0300
Hi Ingrid,

Approximately 20 software companies (mostly Russian ones) offer document and
records management solutions. Functionality of these solutions differs
greatly, and document management solutions prevail - ERMS solutions are few.
It's difficult to name the most popular products because corresponding data
are unavailable; IMHO they are Delo, 1C and BOSS.

Some well-known local brands are (product/company):

Delo (EOS), BOSS-Referent (IT),  1C (1C), GranDoc (Granit-Center),
CompanyMedia (InterTrust), LanDocs (Lanit), Zolushka (IRM), Optima-Workflow
(Optima), DocManager (SoftIntegro), Euphrates (Cognitive Technologies),
IncoFlow (IT-InCo).

International companies are represented by Documentum, Hummingbird. and
(less popular) IBM. FileNet and Siemens. My bank uses Hummingbird DM.

I was unable to locate any users of Open Text Livelink.

Regards,

Natasha Khramtsovsky
Records Manager,
APR-Bank,