From:
Rosemary Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:40:27 -0500
I'm hoping someone can help me out.  I receive the posting in digest
format.  In the past, each message was identified with the original
"subject" line.  Now I just get "Part 001, Part 002, etc."    Is this
format change something in my Groupwise, or is it originating at the
list end?

Suggestions for correcting this problem will be greatly appreciated!!

Rosemary Hayes
Archivist/Records Manager
Office of the City Clerk
City of Tampa, FL