From:
Sarah Dafoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:01:48 -0700
I haven't read the report and am certainly no expert on this, but my
understanding is that the report was aimed at discussing whether the PATRIOT
Act would allow American authorities to access personal information of
British Columbians that is in the custody/control of US companies by way of
outsourced contracts from the BC government.