From:
Kathy Daloia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:01:03 EST
Chicago ARMA Spring Seminar
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Sears Tower  Conference Center

Compliance in Business – Beyond the Regulations

Chicago ARMA is collaborating with the Financial Services and  Consumer
Services Industry Specific Groups to present a daylong seminar on  “Compliance in
Business – Beyond the Regulations”.  Compliance requirements  are pervasive in
today’s business environment and trends indicate we can look  forward to
increased regulations in this area.   Information  professionals have an
opportunity to deliver value by leveraging our skills in  records and content
management to support our organization’s compliance  efforts.   Attending seminars like
this not only hones your current  skills, but also provides you with
practical new information and best practices  you can apply immediately.

The seminar begins with a keynote  address on the evolution of corporate
compliance programs and the challenges  that face corporate managers responsible
for information management.    This presentation sets the tone for the
remaining sessions covering compliance  and risk topics ranging from regulatory
requirements and guidelines to new  supporting technologies.  Records and content
management vendors will be  exhibiting their company’s products, services and
software.

Bring  your colleagues, supervisor, IT team and legal advisors to the Chicago
ARMA  Spring Seminar!  Session descriptions and speaker biographies may be
found  at _www.armachicago.org_ (http://www.armachicago.org)  along with
registration information.

CRM's - ARMA Chicago has obtained pre-approval for CRM hours.

See you there.

Chicago ARMA Spring Seminar Committee

Registration Fee is $125.

For  additional information contact Kathy Daloia, Chapter Administrator, (
847 )  255-0535, [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])  .

Vendors interesting in participating should contact Mike Hattie, Vendor
Liaison, (773) 380-1770, [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])