From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:51:57 -0500
I've been enjoying reading the Recmgt List postings on the web interface
for some time and finally decided to subscribe to it!   I learn a lot by
reading your postings and have decided to join the group so as to read
your messages more easily.  I am a federal historian and a former
archivist with the National Archives.

I subscribe to the weekly electronic newsletter of the National
Coalition for History.  The newsletter generally discusses issues of
interest to archivists and records managers and to some of their
clients, including historians.  Today's newsletter discusses a number of
issues, including a recent release of records to the public by the
National Archives' Bush Presidential Library.

Would any Recmgmt-L members like me to forward this newsletter to the
List?  I already am posting it to the Archives & Archivists Listserv.
Thanks!  And "Hi" to Peter K!

Maarja Krusten
GAO Historian
Office of Quality and