From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:07:39 -0500
Peter,

Again, your compilation has proven helpful.  I did read the article on ILM
roadblocks and had an opportunity to send some comments back to the author
regarding additional shortcomings in the ILM approach to data retention and
was able to highlight the involvement of SNIA with ARMA International.
Hopefully, a few more of us will respond in a positive way to ensure that
the author knows that we in the RIM field are aware of ILM and that we have
issues with and solutions for the limitations of current ILM offerings.

Here's the clip from Peter's compilation:

ILM hits roadblocks
Asia Computer Weekly - Singapore
... For example, call detail records before the customer is billed are very
important, but ... An example is software that can scramble up data and
delete it in a ...
<http://www.asiacomputerweekly.com/acw_ViewArt.cfm?Magid=1&Artid=26235&Catid
=5&subcat=51>

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+