From:
Amy Conant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:13:23 -0700
Doug & all,

Speaking as a new member, I found it difficult to choose between candidates that all struck me as qualified.  It was challenging to read information about each candidate and decide.  I would imagine that some people did not vote because they felt an uninformed vote was worse than no vote.  How the candidates could do things differently is hard to say.  Perhaps some web debates where we could see them in action.  I think ARMA is doing as well as any diversified organization spread out over the world can do to get the word out.  For the US it took great division among the ranks to get the vote out, though I would not recommend that action, makes clean-up and fence mending.  That all being said, congratulations to all of you.

One other possibility would be (and this may be done already) to have an opportunity to meet new candidates at the ARMA conferences.

That's my two coppers...