Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:47:03 EST
Congratulations to our new additions to the ARMA Board of Directors. Well
qualified and capable candidates. As in the past I add my name to the continuing
 concern over the continuing small vote. Two year ago the elections committee
was  going to give serious attention to this item, but nothing has ever
happened to  improve the situation. In fact, this time it has even dropped more. I
once again  suggest adding this criterion to the selection of the chapter of
the year.  Percentage of members voting in the national elections. There have
also been a  lot of releases on things being done in Washington and at HQ with
little  meaningful promotion for getting the members to vote. What about some
statistics  on voting by chapter and region?

Bill Benedon