From:
John Lovejoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:38:10 +1100
-----Amy Harrelson wrote-----

Hello List,
  I was wondering if any of you know of or have experience with Mobius.
Evidentially without asking RIM which is par for course, out IT groups is
looking at purchasing this software.  I was invited to a demo on Thursday to
review it.  Do any of you have any experience with the software or know of
it?  You can email me off-line @ [log in to unmask] with comments.

Thanks as always,
adh

I am not aware of Mobius software specifically, but I do offer this general
advice about email 'archiving' software.  Go directly to
http://www.naa.gov.au/recordkeeping/rkpubs/advices/advice69.html and read
why "Email archiving solutions are not recordkeeping solutions".

John Lovejoy
there is a high likelyhood that the views expressed by me are very similar
to the views of my employer (in this instance)