From:
Rick Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 01:38:26 EST
Not sure if this is the one or not, but take a look at "Where History
Begins" a study for COSHRC at _http://www.coshrc.org/reports/HRRS/hrrsmain.htm_
(http://www.coshrc.org/reports/HRRS/hrrsmain.htm)

Regards,

Rick Barry
_www.mybestdocs.com_ (http://www.mybestdocs.com)
Cofounder, Open Reader Consortium
_www.openreader.org_ (http://www.openreader.org)

In a message dated 3/30/2005 12:03:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

-----Donna W. Collins wrote-----

I am posting this request for a  local vendor who has been asked to
locate a copy of a 1970's "Michigan  Study" on the cost of misfiles.
This is all the information she has so we  don't know who created it.
Does anyone have a copy of such a study or know  where one could be
located?  She is only interested in this 1970's  study and nothing else
(more recent or relevant) on this topic will  do.

Please respond to the list or to me  separately
([log in to unmask]) and I'll forward any applicable  answers.
Thanks in advance.

Donna W. Collins, CRM
Records  Supervisor
Alabama Gas  Corporation