From:
"Donna W. Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:19:19 -0600
Thanks Rick, but I think Mary Haider's posting along with Bill Roach's
website reference both referred to the study the vendor was interested
in researching.  Now we have just another reference to an elusive study
like the Coopers one Peter mentioned this morning.

Thanks again to each of you for your assistance with this request. I
forwarded the information to the person interested in the study.  If she
pursues it and actually locates this study, I'll let you know.

Donna W. Collins, CRM
Records Supervisor
Alabama Gas Corporation

Not sure if this is the one or not, but take a look at "Where History
Begins" a study for COSHRC at
(http://www.coshrc.org/reports/HRRS/hrrsmain.htm)

Regards,

Rick Barry