From:
Laura Dettloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:02:44 -0500
Good morning!

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Friday!  I have just been informed that
I must create an extensive job description for my newly created position as the
Records Manager at the University of Notre Dame.  The description should include
information such as duties and responsibilites (of course!), education and
skills, impact of actions and decisions on the University, etc.  I have
completed these for other positions unrelated to this field in the past but
would like your input and expertise.  If there are any university/college
records managers out there that might have a sample job description available,
I would appreciate it! Thank you in advance for any help you can provide...

Have a great weekend!

Laura

Laura Dettloff
Archivist for Records Management

Archives of the University of Notre Dame
607 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN  46556

(574) 631-4028