From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:38:09 -0700
<snip> But since a DM repository is
there to enhance knowledge management, DM should keep as much as
possible of what has KM value.

Why would the DM be used for KM when the RM has the final products?  I try to get folks here to look at DM to mean "Draft Management."

Doug Smith
Records Manager
Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP
1776 K Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20006
(202) 719-4455
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily my employers.