From:
"Kirk K. Muse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:26:13 -0700
As a relatively new RM manager and RIM professional (2 yrs), I can say
that all of the feed back I've read seems very important and makes a lot
of sense for a records clerk and their manager to know.  But the
questions that are in the front of my mind are...

- What practices are most widely use and why?
- What practices have proven most successful in the legal field and how
to go about implementing them?
- How to implement a complete records policy (not just the retention
program).
- Best practices for training records clerks.
- What practices have proven most successful in a decentralized file
room?
- What's a realistic timetable for implementing and expecting complete
compliance a RM policy?
- How to best handle lost/incomplete files.

As my company is not willing to pay for me to attend the ARMA conference
in Chicago this year, please let me know how I can get hold of all the
documentation for this class.

Thanks for asking (and listening).

Kirk