From:
Sharon Blackstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:04:35 -0600
Larry wrote: "I mean after all, you're a CRM... so people should be
willing to tell you... of course, if you're a CRM, you
should already KNOW."

This is all because I once asked about the never-happened "Coopers/Lybrand"
study a while back, huh, huh??! Or was it because I confessed that I use
legal-size folders!? Or was it because it's doubtful that I will ever
succeed in getting my organization to find a better solution for retaining
long-term value e-mail than printing and filing (gasp! heresy!) Just pulling
your chain, Larry - I don't mind the "easy" questions.  Makes me feel better
... :)

Well, gotta go to an ARMA chapter meeting - to listen to Charis Wilson, CRM,
MLS, talk about "Taxonomy & Ontology: The History, Philosophy and Art of
Organizing Information & Records"! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, just
as soon as I memorize how to spell "taxonomy" ...

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
Phone: 303-987-7091
Fax: 303-987-7088
Email: [log in to unmask]

E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public
business, is subject to the Colorado Open Records Act and may be released to
the public.