From:
"Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:32:28 -0400
I tried to send this a couple of times but the list informs me that it
appears to have
already  been distributed  to  the  RECMGMT-L list.  Actually I am sending a
revised post with a different link.  I hope this goes through.

http://www.privcom.gc.ca/media/nr-c/2005/nr-c_050418_e.asp
I would ask your forgiveness, as I should have sent this link to you instead
concerning the News Release from the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.  I also
hope you do not receive multiple postings and if so would you kindly forgive
me for that as well?  As a boss said to me once when I said gee whiz I am
trying....he said yes you are (smile).

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Standards Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Statistics and Information Management Directorate
Policy and Planning Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5