Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 08:38:35 -0700
You might want to consider outsourcing the shredding.  You may find a local
vendor who has a program where he will pickup and shred the documents for
you or you can take to their location and watch as they shred the box.  In
an earlier life we shredded documents on site and it took approximately
30-40 minutes to shred one box.  My local vendor will shred at their
location for $.15 per pound (approx 30 lbs per box = $4.50 per box) and do a
box in about one (1) minute.

In addition to purchasing the shredder, you must build in the maintenance
costs (blade sharpening, etc.,).

Bob Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting