From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 14:34:26 -0400
On 5/10/05, Copenhagen, Elizabeth Ann
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to purchase an in-office shredder for my department and
> hope that I can get a few recommendations for specific brands and/or
> machines.

I agree with Bob Dalton, outsourcing would be a better solution. The
commercial destructors who provide destruction at your location have
machines designed for that purpose. Most if not all now do cross-cut
shredding rather than strip shred. Also they will provide you with the
appropriate locked container to hold the materials until there next
service date. That service date could be daily, weekly, monthly
depending upon the volume.

You might want to visit the following websites for further information

http://www.naidonline.org/

http://www.shredit.com/

http://www.dodshredder.com/office_shredder_buyers_guide.html

http://www.shredpro.biz/