From:
"Charlton, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 10:46:57 -0400
I am a document management vendor and we engage with our customers quarterly
on "audits" to review our SLA's.  This is done with our Managed Services
operations where we have onsite labor, equipment and business process.
There are very specific guidelines you should hold your vendors to and they
should report to you regularly on compliance with the SLA's you have set
with them.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Charlton