From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:09:50 +1000
Very well said Hugh.

This practice has not yet arrived up here in Australia, as far as I
know, at least not in the RM and storage fields, but I remember being
approached a long time ago by an 'independent investment consultant'
whose every recommendation somehow ended up with one insurance
company. But it is especially important with more and more
inexperienced people and companies getting involved in the admin side
of RM in response to Sarbox etc.

Again, well said.

Oh, and by the way, I'm answering this through Gmail as Hugh's posting
did not survive our corporate filters.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
listservs: [log in to unmask]
work: [log in to unmask]
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked
and they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and
Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.