From:
Robert Soutar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:35:24 -0400
As the Manager of Information and Records Management, I report to the Director of IS/IT.  Throughout my RM career of 30+ years (I started young, I'm not that old...), I have reported in other organization to Director of Administration, and a Librarian.  I find my current line of reporting is very beneficial in advancing the automation of IM and RM.

Regards,

Robert Soutar
Manager, Information & Records Management
Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
www.cdic.ca
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (613) 947-0662
Fax: (613) 996-6095

This message is intended for the addressee only. Any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, please advise the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your system without making a copy. Thank you.

Le présent message n'est adressé qu'au destinataire indiqué. Toute diffusion, reproduction ou divulgation est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, veuillez en informer immédiatement l'expéditeur par renvoi du message et supprimer celui-ci de votre système, sans le reproduire d'aucune façon. Merci de votre collaboration.