From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:00:31 -0400
On 6/9/05, Barbara Wyton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 I had originally started with the questionnaire style
> survey.  The response rate was only 20-25%.

The online survey systems (surveymonkey and zoomerang) have very good
response rates. I remember doing a zoomerang several years back and
the response rate was in the 90% range. The reason being? the online
surveys have click and go buttons. very little writing is required. If
you send out a questionnaire that requires the individual to put down
their thoughts in writing, the response rate will drop dramatically.
the time it takes to complete an online survey is usually less than 5
minutes, but should be more in the 2 minute range, but it all depends
upon the number of questions and their complexity.

> My advice,  keep it simple!

by all means keep it simple

--
Peter Kurilecz