From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:25:06 -0700
> Who is it Steve? Name names. It is ok to provide constructive feedback
> to colleagues about a vendor or consultant.

 I'd STRONGLY URGE YOU to NOT "name names" here, or in any other public
forum when it comes to direct criticism of the service or product offerings
of any commercial entity unless you have multiple sources that can
corroborate the information and/or you have something in writing to support
it.
 There's something to be said for standing up for what you believe in and
being a principled individual, but there's a good reason to use a modicum of
caution when publicly bashing an entity or individual.
 Larry