From:
David Kemper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:04:57 -0400
Sharon and others interested in this topic...

I'm thinking more along the lines of converting emails from their
native, proprietary file format (say, for example, Outlook/Exchange
email messages) to a non-proprietary file format such as HTML, TIFF,
TEXT, or perhaps even PDF/A, for the sake of long-term preservation and
accessibility.

Perhaps conversion is the wrong term...In any case, I'm testing a tool
called ABC Amber Outlook converter, which converts Microsoft's PST (Mail
Data File format which email messages and email folder structure) to
HTML, XML, TEXT, TIFF, PDF, among others file formats.

David