From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:19:34 -1000
Aloha All,

Does anyone have a feel for commercial scan prices??  I've heard that per
image scan prices (from source documents) can go as high as $.12/image.  I'd
be interested to hear what the going rate for scanned images are, as it will
help me determine whether it compares favorably to the costs associated with
doing document scanning "in-house."

Appreciate your feedback!  Mahalo!

Brian

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank

*The opinions expressed are entirely my own and not reflective of the views and policies of my employer*

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential information.  Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
all computers without reading or saving the same in any matter whatsoever.