From:
Jim Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:49:56 -0500
My answers are below:

Jim Mack, CRM
Records Management Officer
Information Systems & Technology Management
Minnesota Department of Health
(651) 297-3911

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/10/05 11:49 AM >>>
I am curious how many organizations still use microfilm aperture cards.
If you do, please take a few moments and answer the following questions.
Reply to the list or directly to me, whichever you prefer.  I will
summarize for the list.

1. Does your organization use aperture cards? Yes

2. If so, what size microfilm do you load/mount in/on the cards? 35mm

3. Does your organization still produce aperture cards? Yes

4. If so, what camera/equipment do you use? Unknown (vendor)

5. Are you still able to procure cards for loading or mounting the
microfilm?

6. If so, what brand or supplier do you use?

7. Does your organization still have aperture card repositories (i.e.
records on aperture card microfilm?) Yes

8. If so, are the cards accessed? Yes

9. What reader or reader-printer do you use? Unknown

10. Are you aware there are national and international standards for
microfilm aperture cards? Yes

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager