From:
Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:16:17 EDT
Good day,

This first part is for those that are familiar with Hummingbird's  electronic
and E-mail.  Would appreciate any feedback of the pros and cons  you may have.

Also, I hate to say I am a neophyte when it comes to electronic records, as
all my clients are very small businesses.  We are talking very, very small
businesses.

Are there any recommendations you could give me of some books I could
purchase to learn the basics of electronic management?  This is only for my
personal knowledge.

Thanking you all in advance for your time and consideration of this  request.

Regards,
Gerry Clifford