From:
Donald Chalfant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:56:46 -0400
One quick question.  Is it possible to use the self-study materials
currently available and pass the Beta CDIA+ exam or would they need to be
supplemented?

Thanks!

Don

Donald Chalfant
Electronic Records Archivist
South Carolina Department of Archives and History
8301 Parklane Road
Columbia, SC 29229