From:
Rick Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:03:42 EDT
You are right to be concerned about the KM-RM connections. It does give  rise
to the real possibility of KM needs exceeding current RM disposition
management schedules, and thus the need for possible reappraisal of related
schedules, or notification of KM managers of any legal requirements for their  abiding
by current schedules. At the same time, KM can be much more than a  headache
for RM. There are important advantages of RM allying itself with the KM
program. For more discussion of this, see the RIMR paper, _Managing  Distinctions:
Enterprise Asset, Content, Knowledge ..._
(http://www.mybestdocs.com/barry-r-rimr-distinctions.htm)  in  the Recent Papers section of mybestdocs.com.

Regards,

Rick Barry
_www.mybestdocs.com_ (http://www.mybestdocs.com)