From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:26:47 -0700
A couple of years a go, I had planned a trip to Boston to look at
colleges with my daughter and had actually considered finding where DS
lived and getting a picture of this phantom (I went so far as actually
finding an address that matched his name). Alas, the trip never
materialized -- we never got past NY what with the blackout and all. If
someone from the Boston area could find him, possibly even interview him
... Now THAT would be the RIM scoop of the year!

Nolene