From:
"Mcara-Tinkler, Heather" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:19:02 -0600
We are going to be doing the opposite.  We have SAP, but not an ERMS or
DMS and we are just at the business case development stage for this, so
it would be great if after people could tell me what solutions they
found and what worked/not worked.

Heather McAra-Tinkler
Records Management Assistant
FortisAlberta