From:
Janie Wait <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janie Wait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:11:16 -0600

1. Does your organization use aperture cards?Several of my clients still use
aperture cards.

2. If so, what size microfilm do you load/mount in/on the cards?35mm

3. Does your organization still produce aperture cards?Yes

4. If so, what camera/equipment do you use?KODAK MRD2 camera, 3m manual
aperture card loader, and 3M 520 dupli-printer

5. Are you still able to procure cards for loading or mounting the
microfilm?YES

6. If so, what brand or supplier do you use? Decision one (Imation)-custom
printed

7. Does your organization still have aperture card repositories (i.e.
records on aperture card microfilm?)My clients are mostly government
agencies, county and state,and a few engineering firms

8. If so, are the cards accessed?YES

9. What reader or reader-printer do you use?3M, Minolta and E-imagedata

10. Are you aware there are national and international standards for
microfilm aperture cards?YES

Janie Wait, CRM, MBA
President
Director of Marketing