From:
Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:10:02 EDT
Morning all,

I have an ex-client (friend) who is looking for a software package  that will
enhance their capabilities to manage their 4,000 plus boxes.   They have a
rather large space that they utilize for their storage.

I have suggested that they use Access and build their own platform, but  they
want something ready made and just plug in their information.

As this is not in my realm of expertise I am hoping you have some software
suggestions that they could look over.  I do know that they just want
something basic that they will use for the purpose of check-ins/check-outs, be  able
to apply retention schedules to, the ability to post litigation holds on
appropriate boxes.

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Have a great day, from  rainy
Washington.

Regards,
Gerry