From:
Joseph Showl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:07:29 -0400
   I'd like to thank all of you who replied to my query. I received some helpful hints which I am grateful for. Apparently a number of you don't witness all( or any) of your destructions. I was feeling a bit guilty as I assumed(yes I know) this was an important part of my position that I was neglecting. I have no reason to mistrust my vendor, I just thought that it was SAP. As far as the certificates go a number of you responded that you receive it with your invoice. I haven't contacted my vendor as to when i would prefer to have it sent to me, this is what was done before I got here, so this may just be corrected by a phone call on my part.
   Once again, thanks for the responses.

Joe