From:
Adam Herbst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:22:55 -0400
Colleagues:
My name is Adam Herbst and I am the co-records manager of the New York
office of the law firm Dewey Ballantine, LLC.

Do any of you have procedures that you can share that detail ordering
material from off-site storage during off-hours?  For instance, an attorney
requests four boxes on a  Saturday, etc.
Please reply directly to me.
Thank you in advance.
Adam Herbst, CRM

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Circular 230, unless we expressly
state otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matter(s)
addressed herein.

       This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney
work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender at (212) 259-8000 and delete this e-mail
message from your computer. Thank you.