From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:05:41 -0600
And I will add that just this week I heard three different conversations
that included this snippet:

"I don't see why IT and RM should be different organizations."

Followed by, "They both need to report to..."

....RM in one case, IT in one case, and legal in the third case.

:D

My tuppence on a cloudy Colorado day,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP