From:
Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:06:05 -0500
Quick answer not possible!  This is another one of those "It depends on what
are you going to do with the information?" questions.  If you're trying to
decide how many boxes do you have to buy (or provide room for) to store "X"
thousands of sheets of paper then you'll probably have one answer.  If
you're looking at "X" amount of boxes of records in a warehouse, basement,
etc and trying to estimate how many individual documents you'd have to scan
to get rid of all the boxes then you'd probably have a completely different
answer.  (The answer to that one is "It's probably not worth it!)

Gary Vocks