From:
"Kirk K. Muse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:26:40 -0700
I am a RM by way of Copy Operator (Records are a part of the Service
Center at my firm and since being promoted to SC Manager I've just tried
to get as much education as possible about RM by joining ARMA and the
list).  I may not know a whole heck of a lot about RM but I like to
think of myself as a "pro from Dover" when it comes to copy issues.  So,
from a "Copy Operator's" experience, 7 unopened reams of paper (500 pgs
per ream) fit into an archive or bankers box with room for about 300
pages left.  That 3,500 - 3,800 pgs (for the numerically challenged).

But as was stated earlier staples, paper clips, folds and even ink take
up space in a box.  Hopefully this will prove useful to all inquiring
minds.

Kirk