From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:16:31 -0600
Hi all,

I just took the CDIA+ beta exam today, and my response to Donald is a
qualified yes. I am familiar with all of the materials available:
Specialized Solutions, DataVault, Rheinner, and of course @Doc, whose
materials I presently use in my classes.

I would say that for folks with experience in imaging and project
management, any of the study materials available should allow you to pass
the beta exam. For those of you who are not as experienced, you will want to
either take the existing exam while it is offered (which may only be through
the end of this year, if that) or wait until updated materials are made
available. It is not a fundamental rewrite, but there are some changes you
would want to review.

Hope this helps - I am happy to provide any additional assistance I can
regarding the CDIA+ program, CDIA+ materials, or my own CDIA+ courses. :)

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP
Metalinear Media