From:
Tracey Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:01:52 -0700
Alcove Resources is a professional services firm which specializes in
consultative guidance and career placement for organizations with an
information management and/or technology focus.   We are currently
seeking, on behalf of our client, candidates to fill the following
positions.  All positions are available immediately:

Records Managers (2)
Senior File Analysts (3)
Records Analysts (5-6)
Data Entry Clerks with Secret Clearance (2)

The client company specializes in Information Technology, Records and
Document Management, and Consulting Services.  The positions are located
in the Metro DC area and the selected candidate will be responsible for
consulting with the government client on-site and assisting with its
overall records management initiatives.  All positions are immediate
direct-hire opportunities.

If interested, please forward your resume to
[log in to unmask] for immediate consideration.

Sincerely,

Tracey Smith,
IM Recruiter
Alcove Resources