From:
"Rich, Grace" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:21:13 -0500
Hi Don,

As an instructor in the RIM area, your RIM Web site is of great interest to me as a student resource. I understand and appreciate your decision not to post anything that resembles sales material. Does material describing our College's 15-credit online certificate resemble sales material? If so, I understand that also. If that material is eligible, however, please let me know; and I will send you a professional document for your consideration.

--Grace

Dr. Grace E. Rich, CRM
Chippewa Valley Technical College
620 West Clairemont Avenue