From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:47:27 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/2005 3:17:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Thank you, Marja and Rick. I was worried that I would not have enough
> reading over the holiday.

Excellent zing, Chris, on target but delivered with a nice light touch.  Well
done and well deserved on my part :-p

I received an off List comment from someone on Friday that had an implication
that left me going, "huh?"  Had I not received that message, I probably
wouldn't have used my "cool down from being outside" periods to post so much about
these new issues this weekend.

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read Rick's and my exchanges and
for replying with so much insight.  I learned a lot from your response.
Really.  Actually, you've even made me feel better about some of the other issues
that cropped up last week.  I have more confidence in -- more understanding of
-- Recmgmt-L today than I did Friday, having read your and Rick's responses
and having received some nice off List messages this weekend.

I've enjoyed my holiday meal already but still can say, have a good July 4th
holiday - yes, it's one that I too mark and enjoy!

Thanks again,
Maarja