From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:47:42 -0400
I didn't follow the Time Warner/Iron Mountain thread in May, it was a
very busy time for me.  And I'm afraid I have to admit that like the
rest of you, when time is tight, I often read only the threads that
pertain most closely to or help me most in my work.  This List seems
pretty good about using clearly identifiable subject lines, makes it
easy for me to pick and choose when time is tight (thanks, all).   When
I have more time, I click on more of them, even if they talk about
stuff like job postings, salaries, etc.  I'm very interested in what
drives people in this field, it's an interesting forum to learn about
stuff.

I notice that Bill made a reference in today's note about Time
Warner/Iron Mountain to a person or entitity that "would immediately
divulge any oversights, accidents or incidents to whom ever called,
even if the client wished that the information be held in confidence."
That sent me back to the Archives, I went back and looked at a few of
the May postings about TW/IM but I didn't read them all.  Did this
issue come up in the Time Warner/Iron Mountain thread other than in the
loss of records? Systematic disclosure sounds more like a legal or
archival  issue than one related to Iron Mountain.  If anyone call fill
me in on what I missed in May, I'd appreciate  it.

As for the rest of Bill's note, I'm afraid I'll never work in a venture
bent on making money, I don't have those types of skills!  Trust me,
you wouldn't want me running any businesses for anyone, I would be
hopeless, I'm best off sitting in a corner with my nose  in a history
book.

Maarja